American Dream Homes Property Management Creative Video Scholarship
Want $1,000 for college?
MyAmericanDreamHomes.com can help make that happen.
If you are currently enrolled in college or you are starting in Fall 2018, consider entering the #ADHScholarship contest to win a $1,000 scholarship to help cover your college expenses. American Dream Homes will award a $1,000 scholarship to one student who can creatively respond to the prompt below.
AWARD AMOUNT: $1,000
DEADLINE: August 31, 2018
Applicant Eligibility Requirements
- This scholarship contest is open to all high school seniors or college students that are legal residents of the U.S.
- This American Dream Homes scholarship is only payable to the winner that will be living in the U.S. at time of award
- Student must be enrolled in either a 2 year or 4 year college in the Fall 2018 semester
- The winner of this scholarship will not be based on financial need or merit
- Employees and/or relatives of MyAmericanDreamHomes.com staff are not eligible to enter
- This scholarship is open to home-schooled students as long as your course of study is equivalent to or higher than high school senior level
- Applicants to this scholarship are required to create and submit a video (maximum length of no more than 60 seconds). Please see the “Video Requirements" tab for requirements.
- American Dream Homes reserves the right to verify your graduation date and/or college enrollment.
- Applicants may submit entries from 12:00 a.m. EST on February 1, 2018 through 11:59 p.. EST on August 31, 2018. Winner will be announced on or before September 30th, 2018.
- Applicant must first create a video by following "Video Requirements" instructions.
- After video is completed, student must submit link to the video created with the application form below.